LSE mom mask
On a personal note, I sampled a bunch of brands of masks on myself, my husband and my kids. We all found that we could wear these, they are soft, breathable and comfortable. The ear loops are soft fabric and there is no elastic. They fit all of our faces and sort of form to the face so there is not a lot of extra fabric or open spaces for germs to enter. As with all masks these are not hospital grade and do not assume they will protect you as a professional N95 mask would, but I feel comfortable wearing them and decorating them to make wearing a mask as fun as it can be.
- 4.3 oz., 40/30/30 recycled RPET polyester/recycled cotton/cotton
- Eco performance fabric
- Self-fabric binding and ear loops
- Sustainable, eco-friendly, reusable
- Each mask is made from approximately 1 recycled poly (RPET) water bottle
- One size fits most
- Non-medical grade. Fits over an N95 mask.
- Sold in poly-bagged packs of 48 masks. 1 unit = 48 masks
7" W x 4 1/2" L